iRobot® Roomba® e5
iRobot® Roomba® e5
More power, better clean
- When clean matters, you need a power-lifter. The e5's Power-Lifting Suction delivers 5X the air power* for improved pick-up performance..
*Compared to Roomba® 600 Series AeroVac™ System
Rubber brushes that know a thing or two about cleaning
- Instead of bristles that bend and can miss dirt, our unique flexible rubber brushes hug different floor surfaces, staying in close contact with wood and carpet to help thoroughly clean your floors.
A dirt detective, working for you
- Dirt Detect™ sensors find the dirtiest areas of your home and alert the robot to clean those spots more thoroughly. Auto-Adjust Cleaning Head automatically adapts its height to effectively clean carpets and hard floors.
Intelligently navigates your home
- Responsive navigation provides intelligent guidance, Cliff Detect keeps the robot from falling down stairs, automatically docks and recharges after cleaning.
- Connect, clean and schedule on-the go: Control and schedule cleanings on your Wi-Fi® connected Roomba® robot vacuum with the iRobot HOME App. You can monitor cleaning activity, view cleaning history, and watch maintenance videos. The app also updates your robot with the latest software, so it’s always up-to-date with new features.
- Just speak up!: Want cleaner floors and carpets? Just speak up! All connected Roomba® robot vacuums are now compatible with Alexa-enabled devices and Google Assistant to start, stop, or dock your robot.
Amazon, Echo, Alexa, and all related logos are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliate. Google Home is a trademark of Google LLC
- New washable dust bin design allows you to simply rinse away dirt or debris left behind.
- Lithium Ion battery, runs for up to 90 minutes before the robot automatically docks to recharge
- The Edge-Sweeping Brush is specially designed at a 27-degree angle to sweep debris away from edges and corners to be suctioned off your floors.
- Dual Mode Virtual Wall® Barriers give you greater control over where your robot cleans. Virtual Wall® Mode keeps your robot in the rooms you want cleaned and out of the ones you don’t. Halo Mode keeps your robot away from items you want it to avoid.
- Cliff Detect sensors prevent the robot from falling down stairs or tumbling over drop-offs.
How do Roomba® vacuuming robots work?
For a vacuuming robot to be effective, it not only needs to be able to clean well, but must have the ability to navigate real world homes. Roomba® uses a full suite of sensors and an advanced navigation system to seek out the dirtier areas of your floors and spends more time cleaning them.
Will Roomba e5 work without using the iRobot HOME App?
Yes, Roomba e5 can be used without the iRobot HOME App, but the App allows you to use your iOS or Android smart device to help you have the best possible experience with Roomba e5. With the iRobot HOME App, you can gain access to exclusive features including cleaning while away from home, managing your robot's cleaning schedule, customizing your cleaning preferences and more. Now compatible on devices with Amazon Alexa.
How do Roomba® vacuuming robots compare to an upright vacuum?
Roomba® can go places your upright can’t – like under most furniture to get dust bunnies and pet hair. It can also be scheduled to clean every day to stay ahead of dirt build-up.
Can Roomba® vacuuming robots adjust to different floor surfaces?
Yes. Roomba® automatically adjusts to clean carpets, rugs, tile, hardwood, and laminate floors as it moves through your home.
What's in the Box:
- iRobot® Roomba® e5.
- Home Base® Charging Station
- Line Cord
- 1 Dual Mode Virtual Wall® Barrier (2AA Batteries included)
- 1 Extra Filter
- Owner's Guide and Documentation Package
- Retail box Dimensions: 5.08 x 16.14 x 20.08
- Robot Weight: 7.2 lbs.
- Robot Dimensions: 13.3 inches width x 3.6 inches high
- Battery Type: Lithium Ion
The iRobot limited warranty shall not apply to failures or problems which are caused by products or equipment not authorized by iRobot Corporation