iRobot Roomba® 966
• Cleans an entire level of your home: iAdapt® 2.0 Navigation with Visual Localisation helps Roomba® 966 to seamlessly and efficiently navigate an entire level of your home and keep track of its location.
• Automatically recharges and resumes until the job is done: Roomba® 966 runs continuously for up to 75 mins*, then automatically recharges and resumes cleaning to complete the entire job.
• Seamless and efficient navigation for multiple rooms: Uses a high-efficiency cleaning pattern and a full suite of sensors to adapt to real world clutter and furniture for thorough coverage.
• Detects dirt that could go missing: Uses optical and acoustic sensors to detect high concentrations of dirt, dust, and pet hair, and then performs focused cleaning where it's needed most.
• Cleans under sofas and chairs: Low-profile design allows Roomba® to clean under most furniture and along skirting boards, so dirt has no place to hide.
• Won’t fall down stairs: Cliff-detection sensors allow Roomba® to avoid stairs and other dangerous drops.
* Tested in iRobot's Home Test Lab on hard floors. Run times may vary.
- Connect to clean from anywhere: The iRobot HOME App lets you clean and schedule conveniently – anytime, anywhere. Choose custom cleaning preferences and see the status of cleaning jobs. Clean Map™ reports show where your robot cleaned, along with details such as coverage and duration from completed jobs. Plus, receive Push Notifications when your robot completes a cleaning job – all on your smartphone.
- App-based Support: Access to tips, tricks, and support in the palm of your hand. Now compatible on devices with Amazon Alexa. *
- Customized Cleaning and Status Monitoring: Use the iRobot HOME App to select custom cleaning preferences and see the status of cleaning jobs.
- Handles hair with ease: Brushless extractors prevent the tangles and jams of hair and other debris, making it even easier for Roomba® to tackle daily dirt build-up.
- Cleans on a schedule: Roomba can be preset to vacuum up to seven times per week, meaning your home can stay clean every day.
- Lets you know when the bin is full: Roomba® has an indicator to let you know when the bin is getting full and needs to be emptied. You can also view the bin level and status through the iRobot HOME App.
- Cleans all floor types: Roomba® automatically adjusts to clean carpets, tile, hardwood, and laminate floors as it moves through your home.
- Automatically docks and recharges: Roomba® is always ready to clean because it automatically returns to its Home Base™ between cleaning to recharge.
*Amazon device(s) sold separately. The Amazon Alexa skill is available in select markets.
• Up to 50% more cleaning performance: The AeroForce® 3-Stage Cleaning System uses debris extractors and the Gen 2 motor for improved cleaning performance and lower maintenance. *
• Revolutionary cleaning technology: Dual counter-rotating extractors incorporate a durable rubber tread design that grabs dirt from any floor type while reducing hair tangles and brush maintenance.
• Up to 5× the air power*: with the Gen 2 motor.
• Sweeps wall edges and corners: The spinning side brush pushes debris into the path of the 3-stage cleaning system.
• Captures 99% of allergens, pollen, and particles: Traps particles as small as 10 microns with the AeroForce® High-Efficiency Filter.
* Compared to Roomba 600 and 700 series AeroVac Systems.
How does Roomba® 966 navigate an entire level of your home?
Roomba® 966 seamlessly navigates an entire level of your home, recharging as needed until the job is done. At the start of a cleaning cycle, Roomba® 966 uses iAdapt® 2.0 Navigation with Visual Localization to map out a series of small areas, cleaning them efficiently, one at a time. Using this map, Roomba tracks where it has and has not been to ensure complete coverage.
Will Roomba® 966 work without using the iRobot HOME App?
Yes, Roomba® 966 can be used without the iRobot HOME App, but the App allows you to use your iOS or Android smart device to help you have the best possible experience with Roomba® 966. With the iRobot HOME App, you can gain access to exclusive features including cleaning while away from home, managing your robot's cleaning schedule, customizing your cleaning preferences and more.
What’s in the Box:
- iRobot® Roomba® 966
- Home Base™ Charging Station
- Line Cord
- 1 Dual Mode Virtual Wall® Barrier
- (2 AA Batteries included)
- 1 Extra Filter
- Extra Side Brush
- Owner’s Guide and Documentation Package
Package Dimensions: 52.1 cm × 41.9 cm × 13.3 cm
Package Weight: 6.1 kg
Robot Dimensions: 35.0 cm × 9.1 cm
Robot Weight: 3.9 kg
The iRobot limited warranty shall not apply to failures or problems which are caused by products or equipment not authorised by the iRobot Corporation.