iRobot Roomba® 896
iRobot Roomba® 896
Seamless navigation: A full suite of sensors enable your Roomba® vacuuming robot to work its way in and around the nooks and crannies of your home. Detects the dirt that could go missing: Uses optical and acoustic sensors to detect high concentrations of dirt, dust, and pet hair, and then performs focused cleaning where it's needed most. Cleans under furniture: Low-profile design allows the Roomba® vacuuming robot to clean under most furniture and kickboards, so dirt has no place to hide.
- Won't fall down stairs: Cliff-detect sensors allow the Roomba® vacuuming robot to avoid stairs and other drop offs.
- Connect to clean from anywhere: The iRobot HOME App lets you clean and schedule conveniently – anytime, anywhere. Now compatible on devices with Amazon Alexa. *
- App-based support: Access to tips, tricks, and support in the palm of your hand.
- Status monitoring: Use the iRobot HOME App to see the status of cleaning jobs.
- Handles hair with ease: Tangle-Free Debris Extractors prevent the tangles and jams of hair and other debris, making it even easier for your Roomba® vacuuming robot to tackle daily dirt build-up.
- Cleans on a schedule: Your robot can be preset to vacuum up to seven times per week, meaning your home can stay clean every day.
- Let’s you know when the bin is full: The robot has an indicator to let you know when the bin is getting full and needs to be emptied. You can also view the bin level and status through the iRobot HOME App.
- Cleans all floor types: Your Roomba® robot automatically adjusts to clean cartpets, tile, hardwood, and laminate floors as it moves through your home.
- Automatically docks and recharges: Your Roomba® vacuuming robot is always ready to clean beacause it automatically returns to its Home Base® charging station between cleaning to recharge.
*Amazon device(s) sold separately. The Amazon Alexa skill is available in select markets.
- Up to 50% more cleaning performance: The AeroForce® 3-Stage Cleaning System uses Debris extractors and the Gen 2 motor for improved cleaning performance and lower maintenance.*
- Revolutionary cleaning technology: Dual counter-rotating Debris Extractors incorporate a durable rubber tread design that grabs dirt, hair, and large debris from carpets, rugs, and hard floors,while reducing hair tangles and brush maintenance.
- Sweeps along wall edges and corners: The Spinning Side Brush pushes debris into the path of the 3-Stage Cleaning System.
- Captures 99% of allergens, pollen, and particles: Traps particles as small as 10 microns with the AeroForce® High-Efficiency Filter.
*Compared to Roomba® 600 and 700 series AeroVac Systems.
What is AeroForce™?
The AeroForce™ Performance Cleaning System uses a combination of three breakthrough technologies – Tangle-Free Debris Extractors, an Airflow Accelerator and a High-Efficiency Vacuum – to deliver more cleaning power and less maintenance hassle.
How do Roomba® vacuuming robots work?
For a vacuuming robot to be effective, it not only needs to be able to clean well, but must have the ability to navigate real world homes. Roomba® uses a full suite of sensors and an advanced navigation system to seek out the dirtier areas of your floors and spends more time cleaning them.
Will Roomba® 896 work without using the iRobot HOME App?
Yes, Roomba® 896 can be used without the iRobot HOME App, but the App allows you to use your iOS or Android smart device to help you have the best possible experience with Roomba® 896. With the iRobot HOME App, you can gain access to exclusive features including cleaning while away from home, managing your robot's cleaning schedule, customizing your cleaning preferences and more.
How do Roomba® vacuuming robots compare to an upright vacuum?
Roomba® can go places your upright can’t – like under most furniture to get dust bunnies and pet hair. It can also be scheduled to clean every day to stay ahead of dirt build-up.
Can Roomba® vacuuming robots adjust to different floor surfaces?
Yes. Roomba® automatically adjusts to clean carpets, rugs, tile, hardwood, and laminate floors as it moves through your home.
What's in the box:
- 1 iRobot® Roomba® 896
- 1 Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery
- 1 Home Base® Charging Station
- 1 Line Cord
- 1 Dual Mode Virtual Wall® Barrier (2 AA Batteries included)
- 1 Extra Filter
- Owner’s Guide and Documentation Package
2-Year Manufacturer's Limited Warranty On Robot, 12-Month Manufacturer's Limited Warranty On Battery
- Package Dimensions: 47.5 cm x 42 cm x 14 cm
- Package Weight: 5.6 kg
- Robot Dimensions: 33.5 cm x 9.3 cm
- Robot Weight: 3,8 kg
The iRobot limited warranty shall not apply to failures or problems which are caused by products or equipment not authorized by iRobot Corporation.