iRobot Roomba® 696
iRobot Roomba® 696
Seamless navigation: iAdapt® Navigation uses a full suite of sensors enable your robot to work its way in and around the nooks and crannies of your home. Detects the dirt that could go missing: Uses acoustic sensors to detect high concentrations of dirt and then performs focused cleaning where it's needed most. Cleans under furniture: Low-profile design allows the Roomba® vacuuming robot to clean under most furniture and kickboards, so dirt has no place to hide. Won't fall down stairs: Cliff-detection sensors allow Roomba to avoid stairs and other dangerous drop-offs.
- Connect to clean from anywhere: The iRobot HOME App lets you clean and schedule conveniently – anytime, anywhere. Now compatible on devices with Amazon Alexa.
- App-based support: Access to tips, tricks, and support in the palm of your hand.
- Status monitoring: Use the iRobot HOME App to see the status of cleaning jobs.
- Cleans on a schedule: Your robot can be preset to vacuum up to seven times per week, meaning your home can stay clean every day.
- Cleans all floor types: Your Roomba® robot automatically adjusts to clean cartpets, tile, hardwood, and laminate floors as it moves through your home.
- Automatically docks and recharges: Your Roomba® vacuuming robot is always ready to clean beacause it automatically returns to its Home Base® charging station between cleaning to recharge.
- Loosens, lifts, and suctions dirt from your floors: Patented 3-Stage Cleaning System with Spinning Side Brush is specially engineered to loosen, lift, and suction dirt and debris from carpets, rugs, and hard floors.
- Sweeps wall edges and corners: The Spinning Side Brush pushes debris into the path of the 3-Stage Cleaning system.
- AeroVac™ Filters: Captures fine dust and debris.
How do Roomba® vacuuming robots work?
For a vacuuming robot to be effective, it not only needs to be able to clean well, but must have the ability to navigate real world homes. Roomba® uses a full suite of sensors and an advanced navigation system to seek out the dirtier areas of your floors and spends more time cleaning them.
Will Roomba® 696 work without using the iRobot HOME App?
Yes, Roomba® 696 can be used without the iRobot HOME App, but the App allows you to use your iOS or Android smart device to help you have the best possible experience with Roomba 696. With the iRobot HOME App, you can gain access to exclusive features including cleaning while away from home, managing your robot's cleaning schedule, customizing your cleaning preferences and more.
How do Roomba® vacuuming robots compare to an upright vacuum?
Roomba® can go places your upright can’t – like under most furniture to get dust bunnies and pet hair. It can also be scheduled to clean every day to stay ahead of dirt build-up.
Can Roomba® vacuuming robots adjust to different floor surfaces?
Yes. Roomba® automatically adjusts to clean carpets, rugs, tile, hardwood, and laminate floors as it moves through your home.
What's in the box:
- 1 iRobot® Roomba® 696
- 1 Rechargeable Battery
- 1 Home Base® Charging Station
- 1 Line Cord
- 1 Dual Mode Virtual Wall® Barrier (2 AA Batteries included)
- 1 Extra Filter
- 1 Flat Cleaning Tool
- Owner’s Guide and Documentation Package
2-Year Manufacturer's Limited Warranty On Robot, 12-Month Manufacturer's Limited Warranty On Battery
- Package Dimensions: 47.5 cm x 42 cm x 14 cm
- Package Weight: 5.6 kg
- Robot Dimensions: 33.5 cm x 9.3 cm
- Robot Weight: 3,56 kg
Amazon device(s) sold separately.
The iRobot limited warranty shall not apply to failures or problems which are caused by products or equipment not authorized by iRobot Corporation.